Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
|Grade Standard||Chopped Strands|
|Packaging Size||92 Gm, 152 Gm, 2 Kg|
We are a trusted name in the industry for supplying our customers with PP Concrete Reinforcement Fibers
, which are widely used in floor screeds, readymade concrete and mortars. They eliminate the use of light steel mesh for controlling cracking. These products have an increased durability, improved surface quality and greater impact resistance. We are well equipped for handling bulk orders too.
- High modulus of elasticity for effective long-term reinforcement, even in the hardened concrete
- A reinforcing material which does not rust nor corrode and requires no minimum cover
- Ideal aspect ratio (i.e. relationship between fibre diameter and length) which makes them excellent for early-age performance
- A fibre which is safe and easy to handle and does not protrude through the finished surface nor sink
Why fibers in concrete:
- It is widely accepted within the concrete industry that traditional concrete mixes are prone to plastic shrinkage during the setting phase and this can often lead to cracking.
- The addition of relatively small amounts of concrete reinforcement fibers can effectively reduce this problem by controlling this early-age plastic shrinkage cracking.
- Concrete reinforcement fiber also avoids the need for using light steel mesh for crack control with its attendant disadvantages of handling and positioning
- Added directly to the mixer or ready mix truck they disperse instantly within the concrete
- This complete uniform dispersion ensures a three dimensional reinforcement throughout the matrix and thus an effective suppression of cracking during the plastic shrinkage period
- The large number of filaments gives a very small distance between fibers whilst the high aspect ratio gives maximum effect in the setting period
- Anti-Crack High Dispersion fibers can be simply added to the mix either on site or at the mixing plan without the need of a special equipment Standard concrete mix designs are used. Extended mixing times are not necessary
- Density of concrete: 0.6 kg/m3 (Mb/yd3)